Website Issues

• 218 posts
    May 13, 2022 7:43 AM CDT

Share any website issues here so we can address anything buggy or broken and get it fixed for you.

Thank you!

• 35 posts
    May 13, 2022 9:30 AM CDT

Ok Likes seem to work but are a little slow. 

• 35 posts
    May 13, 2022 9:37 AM CDT

Much better now. Say Thanks works as well. I believe I've fixed those two issues. For anyone not seeing changes and such, would you please clear browser cache. If you post any issues, would you please let us know the browser, browser version, and OS you use? That would be super awesome! 

• 218 posts
    May 13, 2022 10:31 AM CDT
    Techi Jedi said:

Much better now. Say Thanks works as well. I believe I've fixed those two issues. For anyone not seeing changes and such, would you please clear browser cache. If you post any issues, would you please let us know the browser, browser version, and OS you use? That would be super awesome! 

YESSSSS....the "say thanks" is back and "add reputation".  Yay!! Thank you!!

I'm using MF with DDG....ha...that looks wrong,.... my bad for trying to shorten it....but I'm going to leave it....lol...I use Mozilla Firefox with Duck Duck Go.

• 218 posts
    May 13, 2022 10:32 AM CDT

The "view more" seems to be working fine now too!

• 35 posts
    May 13, 2022 10:33 AM CDT

I use Bitdefender antivirus which also has various interwebz features.

• 218 posts
    May 13, 2022 10:42 AM CDT
    Techi Jedi said:

I use Bitdefender antivirus which also has various interwebz features.

I'm going to look into that too!

This post was edited by Web Diva at May 14, 2022 5:25 AM CDT
    • 218 posts
    May 13, 2022 12:42 PM CDT

Dark Contrast: Here's a screen shot of the buttons and forum categories.  We need to change the text color on the buttons and categories.  I'll look around other places

• 218 posts
    May 13, 2022 12:45 PM CDT

Need a good smilie pack too! Suggestions??

I have some beautiful retro and classic smilies, however, most of them are animated.  I'm not opposed to plucking in the non-animated, but it would literally be one by one

• 35 posts
    May 14, 2022 5:29 AM CDT

I used to get mine from emoticon central but I don't know if they are still up. I also like the animated ones lol. I would suggest just find low file size emoticons/smilies as it's not worth issues with page load if using big ones.

• 35 posts
    May 14, 2022 8:42 AM CDT

Can someone please check the forum in dark mode and let me know if I missed anything? Hopefully, it's all fixed. RE: buttons and menus were not able to be seen due to the font and background being the same color in dark mode.

• 35 posts
    May 14, 2022 8:43 AM CDT

Oh I see I did miss stuff lol.persnickety forum.

• 218 posts
    May 14, 2022 11:24 AM CDT

I checked earlier and it looked great, but now that I'm more awake, I'll look again.   Thank you, TJ