Website Issues

• 78 posts
    November 27, 2023 6:09 AM CST

Might be best to test on the dev please and one issue at a time please. Note that the buttons you show are only seen by admin for the top row of buttons. The top row of buttons actually are not safe and i may turn them off as you are using them lol. Test in dev please.

• 78 posts
    November 27, 2023 6:15 AM CST

BTW, we lost our nice smileys with this editor. Can't get those back. 

• 78 posts
    November 27, 2023 8:55 AM CST

For website issues, can we start a separate thread for each issue? It'll help as this one is getting long

• 385 posts
    November 27, 2023 6:58 PM CST
    Techi Jedi said:

Might be best to test on the dev please and one issue at a time please. Note that the buttons you show are only seen by admin for the top row of buttons. The top row of buttons actually are not safe and i may turn them off as you are using them lol. Test in dev please.

Sounds good, and thank you for disabling the not safe buttons.🙂

• 385 posts
    November 27, 2023 6:59 PM CST
    Techi Jedi said:

Sniffle, sad  It's okay, no prob. 

• 385 posts
    November 27, 2023 7:00 PM CST
    Techi Jedi said:

For website issues, can we start a separate thread for each issue? It'll help as this one is getting long

Sure thing, we can start a new thread for each issue.

• 78 posts
    November 28, 2023 6:52 AM CST
    Web Diva said:
    Techi Jedi said:

I could probably upload others to replace the tinymce ones if you want. I hadn't checked. Did you want me to check? Would try on dev

• 78 posts
    November 28, 2023 6:54 AM CST
    Web Diva said:
    Techi Jedi said:

Sounds good, and thank you for disabling the not safe buttons.🙂

If you are testing in dev, please note I left you messages in the feed there

• 78 posts
    November 28, 2023 1:12 PM CST
    Techi Jedi said:
    Web Diva said:
    Techi Jedi said:

I could probably upload others to replace the tinymce ones if you want. I hadn't checked. Did you want me to check? Would try on dev

I wasn't able to upload any but I was able to change it from unicode to twemoji. Have a looksie on dev when you get a chance. They are better designed imo, than the unicode.

• 385 posts
    December 5, 2023 7:19 PM CST
    Techi Jedi said:
    Techi Jedi said:
    Web Diva said:
    Techi Jedi said:

I wasn't able to upload any but I was able to change it from unicode to twemoji. Have a looksie on dev when you get a chance. They are better designed imo, than the unicode.

Thank you so much, taking a look now.

• 385 posts
    December 5, 2023 7:25 PM CST

I like twemoji on the dev.  Thanks for adding to give a  perspective of each.🌷