You're Wingman

• 385 posts
    March 1, 2023 10:48 AM CST

Who is your wingman?

Have you ever thought what person(s) throughout your lifetime have given you the support you've needed in your darkest hours, times of challenges in financial or health and those that never abandoned you, whatever the circumstances were?  Maybe it's more then a friend or family member and perhaps it's your faith that keeps you centered in life?  Having someone in your life that's supportive always helps when life is too difficult to bear at times.  Having a faith in something, that gives you peace can also be helpful when you are searching for some type of comfort.

Navigating through all of the challenges of life, friendships, relationships, business ambitions, work ethics, ethics in general is a journey while you are always striving to have stalwart integrity especially in times when you are challenged to make an uncomfortable decision, but you do make that decision based on sound principles in the end.

For me, my family, friends and faith help to keep me balanced and when times get really tough and they can, those by my side that can actually make me laugh when I really need to fall apart, are the people I cherish. 

Who's your wingman?  Who helps you get through the day, the weeks and years that brightens your life?

This post was edited by Web Diva at March 1, 2023 11:15 AM CST
    • 78 posts
    March 1, 2023 5:32 PM CST

Nice post. I would say the family members I can trust and the few friends I let in. I cannot name names as I don't want anyone to feel bad if they are not on that short list. I will say to drop the ones that disappear when things get tough only to show up once the sun is shining again.

• 385 posts
    March 1, 2023 8:04 PM CST

Thank you!  I was thinking about all of the people that have touched my life in some way that helped to make me "me" and stayed with me no matter what.  I'm blessed with family and friends and I totally cherish them and I am so grateful. 

I get what you are saying about fair weathered friends...I've had those too in my life time.