Right is Wrong and Wrong is Right

• 385 posts
    April 2, 2022 5:38 PM CDT

Has anyone noticed that lately, what's right is wrong and what's wrong is right now?

#Right & Wrong 
    • 18 posts
    April 6, 2022 8:25 AM CDT

The whole world is tipsy turvy these days. i remember the days when i was 5ft 10" tall now im 186 tall. and when someone was overweight they are called fat, heavy, large but now theyre called thick ???. I mean, whats all that about ?

• 385 posts
    April 6, 2022 5:02 PM CDT

I know right??  Everything has gone "sideways".  Thick for overweight, eh? That's a new one! Well, everyone seems to be re-writing the English language or walking on eggshells on what to say.  We've gone from pc to new pronouns.

This post was edited by Web Diva at April 7, 2022 10:27 AM CDT
    • 47 posts
    December 5, 2023 2:04 PM CST
    Web Diva said:

Has anyone noticed that lately, what's right is wrong and what's wrong is right now?

#Right & Wrong 

Oh very much so, it's difficult to watch, and experience. I don't know how society allowed itself to disregard certain harmful idealisms, let them fester, and now be overrun with some of the problems we see today. 

• 385 posts
    December 7, 2023 11:57 AM CST
    Alexis Bello said:
    Web Diva said:

#Right & Wrong 

Oh very much so, it's difficult to watch, and experience. I don't know how society allowed itself to disregard certain harmful idealisms, let them fester, and now be overrun with some of the problems we see today. 

Yessssss.....I keep thinking this "what's wrong is right' will stop, but everyday, I see a new one.  Shocking everyday.