Postitive Thoughts

• 385 posts
    March 28, 2022 10:16 AM CDT

Positive Thoughts to start out 2022

1. Learn to listen more rather than talk more; there's so much you can learn from others.....and most people "like to have the floor" anyway...lol!
    2. Save your money; invest wisely.
    3. Go vote at mid-terms but know who you are voting for; study their platforms and make sure that's what you support. Vote for the policy; not the personality.
    4. If your life is missing a purpose, find it.
    5. If you are in school, study hard and do your best. Your best may not be the same as someone else's best. We all learn at different levels and different ways. Your grade may be outstanding for you; don't let someone else harsh your buzz if you did your best.
    6. Efforts are never rewarded but results are.
    7. Are you inspired? Act on it, draw it, design it, engineer it, write it, patent it, copyright it, share it, bless us all with something awesome!!
    8. Organize your life; clean it, toss it, sell it, display it, organize it, donate it, give it, then smile, you did it!!

• 47 posts
    December 5, 2023 2:05 PM CST

All good guidelines for a great life and a great year!

• 385 posts
    December 6, 2023 11:13 AM CST

Thank you! 🌹

• 78 posts
    December 7, 2023 8:07 AM CST

This was a good post. I missed it. Thanks Alexis for bringing it back to life. 🤗

My son and I have been going through probably the hardest thing anyone can for the past 4 years. Well, some of it for 20 years but I won't delve into the whole thing. Suffice it to say, we've sunk into a black hole of despair. Recently, to try to lift our spirits, I thought of number 9 for your list:

9. Celebrate life. Do something once per month at least to celebrate your life. If you live alone, do it yourself. If you live with others, plan some way for all of you to celebrate each of your lives. For my son and I, it'll be a favorite dinner this month. Maybe next month it'll be a favorite game night.

• 385 posts
    December 7, 2023 10:20 AM CST

Heartfelt good vibes coming your way for all that you and son are going through and wishing that this terrible black hole will disappear and life is brought back into your world. 🤗 I really like your addition of #9, to celebrate life with meaningful moments with the people you love. Favorite dinners and game nights sound wonderful. 🌹