Issue - Not found message for notifications

• 78 posts
    November 27, 2023 8:57 AM CST

I've been getting the following for some notifications for activity feeds since the update:

Is anyone else having that?

• 385 posts
    November 28, 2023 10:05 AM CST

I have several notifications since last night and I'll certainly check and see if I have issues like that and post back here.  Thanks for adding your issue @Techi Jeci.

• 385 posts
    November 28, 2023 7:25 PM CST

K, just got one.  You had tagged me, I clicked on the notification and it took me to the Activity not found page.

• 78 posts
    November 29, 2023 7:16 AM CST

This appears to be a bug. We don't need to submit since we won't be upgrading again. But at least we know we have a bug lol. 

• 78 posts
    November 29, 2023 9:38 AM CST

So it seems like mainly tags (user name tagging) that is bugged.

• 22 posts
    November 30, 2023 10:27 AM CST

Hi, please report a bug and I'll back you up on this for the rest of us! 🤓

• 78 posts
    December 1, 2023 7:45 AM CST

Feel free if you want but we aren't taking time to report SE bugs. We have something else to focus on .

• 22 posts
    December 1, 2023 12:07 PM CST

Hi, I had this problem again but not just with tagging! "Likes your post" and "Commented on your post"! I'll report a bug in the community! 😎

• 385 posts
    December 2, 2023 9:59 PM CST

Thank you, Techi Jedi and thanks Mark.  I was trying to figure out if the bug was just on tags, I didn't know it was on likes too. Really frustrating, as I hate to miss replying to someone's comment.  I've been just scanning forums and going to each group and checking for comments.